Most executives need practical on-the-job learning rather than more intellectual leadership training. Marshall Goldsmith's acclaimed Stakeholder Centered Coaching process quickly identifies tipping point behaviors and leverages a clear process enabling leadership growth to become embedded in day-to-day interactions on the job.
That's why at Spanvest International we specialize in guiding leaders through the Stakeholder Centered Leadership Coaching process.
Contact Address: 1352 S 950 E, Salem, Utah 84653 USA
30 years of professional experience, David studied in the US and Spain and also worked in Mexico for 10 years.
Past positions include:
- Founder of Peak Performance (Mexico & U.S.)
- International Training Director for Temple Inland
- General Manager for Franklin Covey - Mexico
- Vice President Latin America for Brian Tracy Int'l.
- Global Sales Director for WordPerfect Corp.
David's personal mission: "To continuously learn, live and teach true principles that bring improvement for all."
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Master International Management from Thunderbird Global School of Business (AZ)
- Master Business Administration from ESADE (Barcelona, Spain)
- Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach (M. Goldsmith)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (FranklinCovey)
- What Matters Most (FranklinCovey)
- Maximum Achievement (Brian Tracy Intl.)
- The New Psychology of Selling (Brian Tracy Intl.)
- Superior Sales Management (Brian Tracy Intl.)
- High Performance Leadership (Brian Tracy Intl.)
Dear Fellow Executive,
We retained David Butler of Spanvest International to help us increase our communication effectiveness, personal productivity, overall sales and profits.
David helped us to implement a customized version of his 7-step Stakeholder Centered Coaching system. The system is unique because it allows us to focus on external business opportunities and less on internal conflicts that used to block us from being effective. The system gave us the tools to help lower employee turnover, while increasing team loyalty and productivity. Perhaps most important was the obvious rise in customer satisfaction and all the additional business that started coming from existing as well as new customers!
With recent changes in the economy, regulatory pressures, legislation and other challenges in our market, it will be even more important for us to maximize our human resources and implement this sound leadership development system.
For this reason I endorse Spanvest International and the Stakeholder Centered Coaching system. One of the reasons these benefits have occurred for us is because of David Butler and the support team at Spanvest International and the way they coached us along the way. They see to it that the best ideas get implemented.
I am confident that the results you experience will be well worth your investment in the system, especially considering all the new challenges faced by business today.